Tuesday, January 31, 2006

My tur... no - tag! now :)

Thanks for Angie and RSR and Moe for this tag! Wow, what a tag :))

I'm still waiting for my Oxford interview and preparing for a businesss trip, why not write something?
I wanted to write a post about reapplication to LBS, but found out that I don't have anything to write about: if you reapply the following year, you have to submit again one application and the whole set of essays, but the School doesn't ask you for transcripts and recommendations. In two years time you're a brand new guy (gal) and you have to submit every single thing again. Short post that would be, isn't it? :)
But I digress! I wanted to write all those 4-letter-wor... or no, 4-things-whatever. Let's start.

Four jobs I've had in my life:

  • Ballet dancer
  • Secretary
  • Programmer
  • Sales manager

Four movies I can watch over and over:

  • Love actually
  • Insterstate-60
  • Die Hard (1,2,3) - will that go as one movie? ;)
  • Run, Lola, run
I'd better stop right now and not mention "Italian Job", "Some Like it Hot", "Dogma", "Ocean's eleven", "Lock Stock & Two Smoking Barrels", "Crocodile Dundee", "Ice Age", "Matrix", "True Lies", "Hitch", otherwise you'll consider me a film fan which I am not.

Four places I have lived:

  • Arhangelsk, RU
  • Kaliningrad, RU
  • SaintPetersburg, RU
  • Moscow, RU

And these are not my home towns! ;)

Four TV shows I love to watch:

  • Friends

well... I don't have a TV thus I don't watch shows. Cartoons from childhood count? Then...

  • Disney series on Fridays
  • Macron-I
  • Star Sheriffs :)

Four places I have been on vacation:

  • UK
  • Czechia
  • Lithuania
  • Turkey

Four of my favourite dishes:

  • Pasta
  • Pizza
  • Potatoes (fried, baked, boiled, any kind of)
  • Roasted meat

Four websites I visit daily:

Four places I would rather be right now:

  • London, UK
  • Rome, Italy
  • Dublin, Ireland
  • somewhere on the south coast... I should have put this first if it was not for London!

Four bloggers I am tagging:

  • Al - he's been tagged, but not responded ;), so one more label!
  • Karibu with his new job
  • Guillaume in L.A.
  • Mave who has disappered in the R2 rush. Come back!