Tuesday, December 19, 2006

LBS - I am in!

Yes, I have an offer :)))

So... what's next?

First, I will wait for my "offer pack" to arrive and see if there's something interesting in there.
Angie said in the BusinessWeek forums that last year LBS had notified annual fund scholarship recipients by phone on the day the offers were issued (and I've never heard anyone from Russia receive this scholarship), but still...
Then I will celebrate :). Anyone in Moscow who wants to get in touch - drop me an e-mail!
And then I will pay my commitment fee. Dollar is falling - damn! so it is better to pay sooner than later.

Congratulations to fellow admits! Hope to see you soon on the Portal :)
I wish patience to the 'waitlist' candidates. If you really want to go to LBS, I think, you'll be able to. I know a couple of candidates who were admitted, but are waiting for other offers ;)
All of those, who didn't get in this year - don't be upset and keep struggling. If you really want it - you will make it, I know.